Community Forum

Completely UNACCEPTABLE the wait on my reward card

New Poster

Completely UNACCEPTABLE the wait on my reward card

I have been calling and asking since late January to receive my $500 Visa reward card and each time have been dismissed and told that "it's being processed" but yet my account info on the rewards website has NEVER changed and I haven't received my card. This giftcard was one of the main reasons why I switched from Verizon to Comcast and I have been nothing but disappointed. I wish you all cared more about making your customers happy than making promises you're not fufilling. I want my giftcard NOW.

Expert

Re: Completely UNACCEPTABLE the wait on my reward card

@melissaw18 wrote:

I have been calling and asking since late January to receive my $500 Visa reward card and each time have been dismissed and told that "it's being processed" but yet my account info on the rewards website has NEVER changed and I haven't received my card. This giftcard was one of the main reasons why I switched from Verizon to Comcast and I have been nothing but disappointed. I wish you all cared more about making your customers happy than making promises you're not fufilling. I want my giftcard NOW.

Please note that this card comes with an expiration date

You can check on the status of your card here

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Completely UNACCEPTABLE the wait on my reward card

Hi, melissaw18 -  Please refrain from reaching out directly through a private message without a moderator request, it's a violation of our Forums Policy and Guidelines

I received your private message and replied back with the details. If you would like to receive more information regarding your ticket, please send me a private message with your full name and the account holder's name as it listed on the billing statement. Thank you!