Community Forum

Complete recovery scam?

New Poster

Complete recovery scam?

Hello, I am getting calls from complete recovery claiming that I never returned my equipment to you, but I am using my own equipment for my comcast service! The one time I had Comcast TV was over a year ago and I returned the equipment to the comcast store in Roseville CA after my contract ended. How can I get this taken care of so they leave me alone?

Expert

Re: Complete recovery scam?

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Complete recovery scam?

Hi Caligirl85. I can assist with reviewing your account for any equipment discrepancy and investigate why you are receiving this message. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!