Community Forum

Complete my bury cable order

Highlighted
New Poster

Complete my bury cable order

I am trying to finalize the connection of my buried cable to my house. I had a work order (050709521) to bury my cable line connect it to the house and remove the aerial line. My electrician installed the underground conduit from the pole to my house. Comcast technician fished the cable through the conduit. Upon completion of that, he said someone else will come to attach to the pole and house. It's been a couple of weeks since then and no word. I tried calling the service line but have been unable to speak with someone directly. Does anyone know of a number that will connect me with a live person who can answer my question?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Complete my bury cable order

Greetings, @RogerDC! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear that the rest of the line has not been hooked up and I would like to look into this and see what's going on. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!