Community Forum

Complete Recovery Calling for Return of Equipment I am Using/Paying for

New Poster

Complete Recovery Calling for Return of Equipment I am Using/Paying for

I got a call from Complete Recovery Corp regarding the return of my security system keypad.  However, I am using the equipment and my account has always been paid/current/up to date.  I called the Comcast Service Center, The Comcast Billing Department, and was transferred to the "Equipment Department", but no one has any answers.  They cannot understand or have any documentation why this company is calling me or why they are asking me to return equipment.  I received verbal confirmation that I have never been late and have been a long time customer.  I need someone to follow up with Complete Recovery to get this taken care of.  I would also like some physical proof this has been dropped (as I do not want this on my credit report).

I have been in a queue/on hold with Comcast Service for long enough that I don't feel I should have to call back and sit on hold again.  Additionally, the last person I spoke with told me to disregard the call from Complete Recovery, however, that doesn't seem wise since Complete Recovery seems to be a bill collector and I don't want something on my credit report that is not accurate.  Please help me resolve this.

Admin1

Re: Complete Recovery Calling for Return of Equipment I am Using/Paying for

Hi cjwilson74 -- I can help with this equipment issue. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication please. I will review your account to see why you are being contacted.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.