Community Forum

Complaint!

Highlighted
New Poster

Complaint!

Xfinity truly does not care abouts its customers. I had a $60 internet only plan and used $25 sling and an antennae for TV. It was great. I then got a mailing for $70 faster internet and more channels than i was getting with sling and antennae. I called and spoke to a Rep who stated that my monthly bill would be between $87-89/mnth which was $3-4 more than i was paying, but i got better speeds and more channels. Well i got the first bill and Booom! $123. Rep did not tell me about Broadcast fee and Regional Sports fee. I called and Xfinity said they couldnt do anything I asked to be put back on the $60 plan i had and they said it wasnt available. So because of that Reps incompetence, i got hosed. Asked to speak to a supervisor and never got a call back. Worst company ever. How can you treat loyal customers whove never missed a payment in 20 years like that. Shame on you guys.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Complaint!

Why do you even read those ads?   The fine print always state they are for new customers only. Just shread them up and recycle.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

@MNtundraRET wrote: Why do you even read those ads?   The fine print always state they are for new customers only. ...

The real question is: why does Comcast send those "new customers only" offers to existing customers who can only by harmed by them?

Highlighted
New Poster

They will keep sticking it to you as a customer, new or not.  3-4 years with them and last time I switched plans it came with free Showtime for year or two.  Didn't ask for it or ever watch it.  Told me it was up in December.  No problem, could care less.  Just got my bill and charged me 9.98 for something I didn't ever ask for or authorize.