Community Forum

Complaint - incorrect rewards card sent for BYOD Apple to xfinity mobile, ( $150 not $300 )

Frequent Visitor

Complaint - incorrect rewards card sent for BYOD Apple to xfinity mobile, ( $150 not $300 )

in July I brought two iPhones to xfinity mobile, both eligible for the $300 gift card promotion.

I have recieved one card with the correct amount.  The second one is the problem as it is only for $150.

from the email:

Get excited! Your $150 Prepaid Card for 1 LG Motorola BYO device is on its way
 Here's what you need to know:

You're getting:  $150 Prepaid Card for 1 LG Motorola BYO device

I verified this on the www.xfinityrewardcenter.com website.

My XM account shows the second iPhone 6s added on July 31.

I am currently on-hold ( now over 30 minutes) and am hoping this will be corrected quickly. 

Frequent Visitor

Re: Complaint - incorrect rewards card sent for BYOD Apple to xfinity mobile, ( $150 not $300 )

1 hour 45 minutes later I recieved a callback, and the "rewards center" is telling me there was "never" a $300 dollar BYOD program.

The rewards center supervisor was unprofessional, talked quickly and would not listen, and interrupted me several times.

He then said he would find a supervisor at xfinity mobile to transfer me to, and then the call ended.

I will be visiting the store where I completed this transaction to excalate this unless someone on this system can contact me.