Community Forum

Complaint against Xfinity Comcast

New Poster

Complaint against Xfinity Comcast

I'm moving and trying to transfer service but when I enter my new address it says can't be recognized.  We are shuttling from one representative to another and spoken to 4 different reps without leading anywhere. We're also considering just cancelling Xfinity at this point and going with another company because the price is getting high.  Can someone help me?

Contributor

Re: Complaint against Xfinity Comcast

Try this link on their official website.
https://www.xfinity.com/learn/moving
Just sign in with existing account user name and password, then select a date to terminate the service at the existing address, followed by the address details of the new home or apartment.

You might need to chat with someone on the chat feature offered by customer service.

Hope I helped you!

Official Employee

Re: Complaint against Xfinity Comcast

Arsh30, I can help you with your service transfer. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help. Just click my name and then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!