Community Forum

Complaint Line

New Poster

Complaint Line

I am looking for a complaint line for Xfinity.  Is there a place that I can call about the very rude customer service treatment that I have received over the last couple of calls that I have had with the technical support team.  Today I have literally been over talked very loudly by Tanya (xfinity if tmj) and dumped in a call que by first level supervisor of Joe after being brushed off by Angela and Gabby.  I am extremely upset with how they handle customers.  You thanked us for being loyal customers since 1982 then took it upon yourself to treat us very badly.  I absolutely need to file a complaint with the corporate team.  ANYONE with information, please reach out to me.  Thanks!

Contributor

Re: Complaint Line

Email Send Tom feedback on Comcast
Someone will get back back to you
Expert

Hi @willis39305,

Sorry, you had a bad experience. Thank you for letting the team know about your issues. 

I've asked a corporate Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi @willis39305

I'd also like to apologize for the experience you've had. I can help you by starting the process of submitting a complaint. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Hello, I wanted to join this forum as I just had to end a chat experience. The chat did not go well and the chatter kept referring to me a 'he' or 'him'. I did identify I am a woman and the chatter kept identifying only men. I am not okay with this and want to know who I can contact. Thank you 

Official Employee

Hey @not_happy1

I can help you as well. Please follow the steps above to send me a private message and we can start there. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.