Community Forum

Complaint Line

New Poster

Complaint Line

I am looking for a complaint line for Xfinity.  Is there a place that I can call about the very rude customer service treatment that I have received over the last couple of calls that I have had with the technical support team.  Today I have literally been over talked very loudly by Tanya (xfinity if tmj) and dumped in a call que by first level supervisor of Joe after being brushed off by Angela and Gabby.  I am extremely upset with how they handle customers.  You thanked us for being loyal customers since 1982 then took it upon yourself to treat us very badly.  I absolutely need to file a complaint with the corporate team.  ANYONE with information, please reach out to me.  Thanks!

Contributor

Re: Complaint Line

Email Send Tom feedback on Comcast
Someone will get back back to you
Expert

Hi @willis39305,

Sorry, you had a bad experience. Thank you for letting the team know about your issues. 

I've asked a corporate Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Hi @willis39305

I'd also like to apologize for the experience you've had. I can help you by starting the process of submitting a complaint. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

New Poster

Hello, I wanted to join this forum as I just had to end a chat experience. The chat did not go well and the chatter kept referring to me a 'he' or 'him'. I did identify I am a woman and the chatter kept identifying only men. I am not okay with this and want to know who I can contact. Thank you 

Official Employee

Hey @not_happy1

I can help you as well. Please follow the steps above to send me a private message and we can start there.