Community Forum

Competitor pricing

Regular Visitor

Competitor pricing

Hello all, I am in my 30-day guarantee period for Xfinity Comcast currently on the 75Mbps w/ 10 Channels. We decided that the service quality thus far hasn't really matched the price and we are looking at decreasing our plan to the Internet only. However, recently we have obtained a promotion from AT&T for 25Mbps for $40/mo (see attached image) and in my location Xfinity only offers 10Mbps for ~$50/mo and 60Mbps for higher. So far the internet quality doesn't seem to be worth the extra cost for Xfinity as I often experience lag and periods of low speed even though I am currently paying for 75Mbps. Is there price matching? If not, I believe that we will just take our service elsewhere while we are still in the 30-day guarantee period.  

Thanks

Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 11.04.52 AM.png
New Poster

Re: Competitor pricing

Good luck with there "30 day guarantee" I just cancelled a new 1 year contract i setup on 11/29/17 after being with them for 3 years, switched to att and there making me pay a bill up untill 01/13/2018 that i cancelled yesterday. 

Official Employee

Re: Competitor pricing

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.