Community Forum

Competitive Price Matching Request

Highlighted
New Poster

Competitive Price Matching Request

Hi. I am a long-time subscriber of xfinity internet services. I just recently received solicitation from a local provider for up to 950MBPS (1 Gigabit) Internet at the monthly rate of $65.00 plus tax. I am a very consistent user of large amounts of data and to be honest, at a total of $95.00/m, my current plan of just 300 MBPS isn't cutting it. I am a heavy user of gaming and other intensive streaming services. Not wanting to cancel, I called xfinity earlier today and spoke with support personnel. Unfortunately, they were not able to offer me any comparable deal. I determined to continue with the contract and not cancel or switch to the competitior, hoping that maybe the main customer support personnel of the community forum may be able to direct me appropriately and hopefully offer my account a competitive price-match.

To reiterate: My address is within the service area of CenturyLink and qualified for it's $65/m 1 gigabit/950mbps offer. Please match the price and upgrade my service to an equivalent speed as I would prefer to remain with xfinity if possible thank you.