Community Forum

Comment About My Treatment as a Customer

New Poster

Comment About My Treatment as a Customer

I am posting this to inform others and of Comcast of thier treatment of me as a customer who used the service for about 6 years and always paid my bill. They overcharged me when I asked them to disconnect my tv service and they did disconnect but continued to charge me for a year and a half before I noticed. Customer service always spoke about the "comments" they were mkaing in my account and every time I called the representitive said they see no comments in my account. I must have had at least 25 - 30 calls over the years. Customer service arranged for a manager to call me and that never happened. They care less than nothing about thier customers and put on a big front of caring similar to any large corporation. They have THE worst customer service, THE worst charges and fees and never offer anything if they screw up. I will NEVER use thier service for as long as I live and I will tell everyone I have the opportunity to about my experience. TO top it all off when I was forced to move as my house that I rented was being sold, Comcast charge me a termintation fee of 200 dollars to tack on to the expense I had of moving. So Comacast, thank you for nothing and I know that these words will fall upon deaf ears and I could care less.