Community Forum

Commendation of Two Exceptionally Helpful Agents

New Poster

Commendation of Two Exceptionally Helpful Agents

This morning I was cut off from my on-line account. Asked to sign in, I was told the identification I had been using since opening my accountin 2010 was incorret. I telephoned and was assisted by agent TAMMY, who was knowledgeable and extremely patient. I highly commend her. She got me into my e-mail account. However, when I went to my Xfinity homepage, I was suddenly back to being a stranger who was submitting incorrect information. I next was helped by agent NOAH, who was also competent, helpful and patient .I also commend him highly.. Noah got me into my e-mail, step by strp through repeating screens--and this time I reached my homepage, which  recognised me by name. I find it extraordinarily difficult to discover how to write a type-on-paper snail-mail letter to Comcast. Iam going tottry to send a certified letter to Customer Service, so someone will have to sign and read about the very high level of service given me by Tammy and Noah.

Official Employee

Re: Commendation of Two Exceptionally Helpful Agents

Hello maksim2010, I am glad that we were able to get you the help that you needed and we love to hear positive feedback about your experience with one of our agents. We do have a place that you can submit this information to so that these agents can be recognized by their supervisors and management team, if you would please click on this link and provide this same information to our employee recognition department I am sure Tammy and Noah would appreciate it. Have a great day.