Community Forum

Comcast #

New Poster

Comcast #

I received a call stating they were comcast.  The # is 844-251-3974.  Never seen this # before because I usally deal with the 800 #.  They claimed they detected something in my home was wrong.  I called the 800 934-6489 # and the agent stated there was nothing going on with my connections.    Just wanted to let you know if there is something fishy going on

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Comcast #

It's a legitimate phone call. Comcast is detecting a problem with your signal. Let them come and fix it, they will do it free of charge. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello @DianeU1, thanks for reaching out about this call from Comcast concern. @Nerdburg is correct and I can take a further look into your signal levels on my end, as well as schedule a tech out if needed. Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@DianeU1, I did not receive a private message or her back from you, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a private message if you still need assistance with this service concern. Please create a new Public post for any future issues or concerns. Thank you and we truly appreciate you being Comcast customer. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.