Community Forum

Comcast wont offer better packages to existing Customers

Regular Contributor

Comcast wont offer better packages to existing Customers

For the past 2 days I have been back and forth with Tom Ks office trying to get a  better offer than I have to stay with Comcast.Yes right now I have a decent priced package which is a double play prefferred  and 150 internet(Comcast increased speeds for free they said,but I dont notice any difference)My  package base rate is 109.00 ,but that price is a joke as with all extras they make you pay comes out to 150.55 a month.Now here is where my problem begins,I keep getting these mail and email offerrings for a better priced deals but when I log in to my account I find out those offers are in my area and dont apply to existing Customers.My family ,like most others have a budget and need to stay at no higher than say 165 a month.All I am asking is to get a deal that would include all movie channels and prefferred with internet for a final price at or under 165.I have no problemssigning a 2 year contract to keep service,but no one seems to want to negotiate.In the next 3 months we will be moving and would like to stay with Comcast but if Comcast isnt willing to give us a deal to keep us as a Customer there are many other choices for TV we can chose.In the past I have always been able to renogotiate each year for a deal,but now I am told for existing Customers we have to quit Comcast and sign up a few months later to get good deals.I am not playing that game.I am hoping someonehere can step up and find us a deal ,after all  in this case for Comcast it seems to be an all or nothing situation.Give us a  great deal with a contract which guarentees to Comcast we stay as a paying Customer or look for better deals(which we actually have found) and leave Comcast TV services..Any help would be a positive move for Comcast.

Official Employee

Re: Comcast wont offer better packages to existing Customers

Hello andyat1217. If you still need assistance with reviewing your account to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs, I can help. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) and click Private Message Me.

Contributor

Any luck after seven days?

I'm on day 2 in my own "Hero's Journey" to change my bill/service... 

Regular Visitor

I'm in a similar situation.  Is there a rep I can contact that can assist in retaining my business?

Official Employee

Hi @peart504. I can look into your account as well, and see if there are any better offers that work for you. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.