Community Forum

Comcast utility box very close to my mail box and seems recent digging knocked out my mailbox

Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast utility box very close to my mail box and seems recent digging knocked out my mailbox

Hi,

Comcast utlility box is very close to my mail box and it seems recent digging by comcast made my mail box post very unstable about to fall. Also lid of that box is not closed. Can you please help?

I am OK to set mail box post right by putting concrete if comcast promise they will not dig near my mail box post again. Note: Myself and my neighbor are sharing same mail box post.

Thanks

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Comcast utility box very close to my mail box and seems recent digging knocked out my mailbox

Hi there, @RajRaji,

Our team was to look into your situation as soon as possible. 

Can you please private message me your full name and service address? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!