Community Forum

Comcast ticket

Frequent Visitor

Comcast ticket

I am a real fan of Xfiniti but have this question. 

A few times I've needed special technial help or needed to talk with someone in advanced technical support and the agent has written "a ticket" for someone to call me back. In my memory, I have never received a return phone call. I belive this spans 5-6  previous tickets.

Not being snippy really and believe the agents are sincere but honestly what happens to "tickets" when they are issued. Does anyone really see them? Do people follow up on them ever?  thanks 

Expert

Re: Comcast ticket

@sschickler wrote:

I am a real fan of Xfiniti but have this question. 

A few times I've needed special technial help or needed to talk with someone in advanced technical support and the agent has written "a ticket" for someone to call me back. In my memory, I have never received a return phone call. I belive this spans 5-6  previous tickets.

Not being snippy really and believe the agents are sincere but honestly what happens to "tickets" when they are issued. Does anyone really see them? Do people follow up on them ever?  thanks 

if you have a problem please state the problem in your reply to your post. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!