Community Forum

Comcast technical support

Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast technical support

I don't usually use Comcast.com because it's lack of an ability to receive emails now I find out there's a whole scheme behind sending it to your second email on hand verifying it using the original email with that password and then I get an email that I am now a post something with my profile posted how about you take my bill down to where it was before you magically cancel the account because I was literally using Comcast as a back up email and if it's not set up right cigarette is elation or you get a chance to see him so when I call and question the privacy act and why need to do because I am disabled and I do have difficulties I am told that the account is perfectly secure when I can kiss on the website it states they make like third-party analytics or data who's my company Xfinity or Comcast when I ask they don't know so hypothetically if I run online it's all a scam so Comcast for business and he said it is for normal people if you have Comcast you pay more and you're more risk of having your cookies and metadata Keegan and how do I get this Xfinity key or pin the lady who is a senior member for them she sounds very knowledgeable I seen a couple of her posts they're all locked so you have to set up your own posts and I don't have a computer so I apologize if my voice synthesis does not transfer over properly but I think I'll make some calls her on Monday maybe it's just me with the amount of light post and blogs You try and use your Xfinity account for your bank and email and not getting emails because they're not set up to receive emails on the error messages and your technical support of Comcast can't say nothing it's a go on and on personally else in the usual I would love to hear it