Community Forum

Comcast strategy of what they call “ aggressive marketing “ is simply telling lies.

New Poster

Comcast strategy of what they call “ aggressive marketing “ is simply telling lies.

I pay more to Comcast each month than I do to lease a new Jetta GLI  . That’s is  more than other providers for similar service.  I expect that service repair calls are handeled in a timely and professional manner. Why am I now at the point where  twice a  technician  has  come to my home . They   both agreed that there’s a verifiable problem With Comcast equipment outside of my property  but, but  Comcast won’t let them fix it without a supervisor approval sinc it doesn’t efetch  enough customers.   It’s totally ridiculous that had to waste my time twice now and given   the promise that   the senior technician that they would send  would definitely fix it . Then have him say he isn’t allowed to fix it because Comcast won’t allow him to do the repair without getting some kind of a supervisor to override and authorize the repair. For the price I pay each month they could fix their own equipment that  they know  is broken and they can give me credit for the services that I haven’t been receiving since September now otherwise they can  take their services or lack of , and  I’m sure you can figure out the rest. 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Comcast strategy of what they call “ aggressive marketing “ is simply telling lies.

@Monmou19 wrote:

Then have him say he isn’t allowed to fix it because Comcast won’t allow him to do the repair without getting some kind of a supervisor to override and authorize the repair.

Hi @Monmou19

I never heard of such a thing. It's Comcast's responsibility to fix issues with the outside cable plant. My experience in tech ops has been that Comcast has a culture of fixing the cable plant as needed. If something was bad, we just fixed it, I never had to get budgetary approval for anything. I suspect your tech perhaps needs some further training.  

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Comcast strategy of what they call “ aggressive marketing “ is simply telling lies.

Hi, Monmou19! Thank you for posting. I can check your account and your area to see if there are already open maintenance jobs. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!