Community Forum

Comcast service

New Poster

Comcast service

I am a very aggravated Comcast customer. I am paying over $150 per month for the 100 Blast service and my speeds run as low as 5 meg down load to over 100 meg and upload from less than 1 meg to 16 meg. My service has been horrible for the last 8 months with the Television freezing and tiling and can't down load videos. We have had over 8 service techs out to fix it and no one has been able to solve our problem. 1. Over 8 inside techs 2. Request outside techs, they only send inside techs 3. Requested supervisors twice only inside techs show up, today being the second time this has happened. 4. Replaced the modem/ router over 9 times, twice we went down and got one 5. No communication between Customer service and techs as the techs never know why we requested them or anything about our history, what a worthless system. Only aggravates the customer and the techs. 6. After I lost my temper last April I called and to someone’s credit two outside techs showed up at 8 pm. They determined that the tap was the problem. They showed me their meter and the reading were off the scale high at 35 plus. They called it in right in front of me yet nothing ever happened. Sense everyone says tap is not the problem, today service tech says its a new tap but it looks like the same one to me. We are at our limit with Comcast and about to go back to AT&T if this does not get resolved very soon. If that is the case I will also be on the internet blogs telling my story or should I say adding to the long list of complaints. Someone also suggested that I find the list of board of directors and e-mail them. All I really want is the service I am paying for and maybe a small refund for the poor service and lack of support. Any one else having problems?