Community Forum

Comcast service needed..

New Poster

Comcast service needed..

Hello..  I am about to move into a new home (new build) and would like to get comcast cable and internet service. Apparently the infrastructure is not installed and I cannot get a response from the comcast call center as to how long it will take. This is a new section in the subdivision and the developer has indicated that comcast will be the cable company servicing the section. The subdivision is Harvest Green in Richmond, Texas.  I have a House Smart ticket no but no response as to how long it will take. I may have to just go ahead and install Directv but would rather wait if I knew comcast will be there in the near future. Comcast agent, please help... I'll send you all the details. Thank you, Bryan J.

Expert

Re: Comcast service needed..

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Comcast service needed..

Hi, BJonTx - I can check if your new home is Comcast serviceable. Please send me your name, address, and a phone number in a private message.  Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.