Community Forum

Comcast renewal

New Poster

Comcast renewal

As long standing triple play customers I find it alarming that there are no deals for current customers that would allow us to stay on past the initial contract term. I can’t see how paying upwards of $200/mo when competitors are offering $70-80/mo or even less with streaming services, makes any sense. Comcast has got to learn their worth that for what they provide.
New Poster

Re: Comcast renewal

I agree with you. A few weeks ago I rec'd a call offering me to go back under contract for a lower price. It was not a significant reduction.
Official Employee

Hi Dfghns, 

I'd be more than happy to review the current offers in your area to see if we have something that would lower your rate again. Please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hey PadenMacLeod, 

I can review your account to see if I have anything better now if you'd like? If so, just send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services and we can start there. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Hello ComcastChe,

My monthly rate just doubled and I only get calls for offers with a better deal while I'm at work. I work very long hours, and I can't talk then. Is there someone online I can talk to see about a better rate & plans? 

Official Employee

Hi Flintownchris,

I can help review and discuss the offers available to you through a private message if that would be more convenient for you? If so, just send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services and we can go from there.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

New Poster

I need someone to contact me as well with the current promotions for triple play customers.  My contract just expired and I am not going to pay these outrageous amounts, when I can go elsewhere for cheaper.  Thanks.

Carl

Official Employee

Hi Carl,

I can review the offers that are available in your area to see if we have anything that would lower your monthly rate. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.