Community Forum

Comcast "Deals" Are NOT For Loyal Customers!

New Poster

Comcast "Deals" Are NOT For Loyal Customers!

Why is it Comcast tells you to "call before your contract expires" to get a new "deal" on your next contract? Then the first words out of their mouth is, "sorry. Your current package deal is no longer available." That's followed by "you're going to lose some channels," although "you're going to pay MORE!" They choose which channels you're losing, and you pay MORE for LESS channels. And, "oh, by the way, you don't want a land line for a telephone? You will pay MORE for service if you cancel your land line!" Anybody else experience this treatment by Comcast? This is the reward we "get" for being loyal Comcast customers in Indiana?!

New Poster

Re: Comcast "Deals" Are NOT For Loyal Customers!

Yes I have had similar conversations with Comcast.  They dont care about current cutomers at all....and the bad part is, they dont understand that they treat current customeers bad.  I have had comcast for 6 years or so.

They offer new cusromers a triple play 119.99 but for me its 250.  I called and asked about the 119.99 with a new 2 year agreement, the customer service person repremanded me for looking at pricing on line....said I needed to call in to find out wht they can do for me....appearently, they wont do anything.

Im going to switch to directv, its $85.00 a month.  Internet isnt as fast only 50Mb, but its good enough.