Community Forum

Comcast prices for existing customers

New Poster

Comcast prices for existing customers

Why would comcast chase away existing customers to their competitors? Other providers offer bundel 2 year deals, Visa gift cards ect, for 79.00 per yr. I would like to stay with comcast but you force me to cancel and move on. The 800# does the drop channels and if you sign now we have a special for 10.00 less. Looking don't watch 300 channels all I need is fast internet HD TV and I'm good. But just can't seem to get it without paying a fortune. Let's face it one would think you would want to keep long term relationships. Now you send me to move on. Unreal .
Official Employee

Re: Comcast prices for existing customers

Hello, Captainbo, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I understand the importance of having a low, manageable bill, and I would love to have the opportunity to help! We don't want to see you leave. 

To take a look at the account further together, can you please send me a PM with your first and last name? Thank you! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I was taken care of very well. Thank you for checking. You all did an amazing job to keep me a comcast customer. Thank you Comcast Proud Captainbo
Official Employee

I was taken care of very well. Thank you for checking. You all did an amazing job to keep me a comcast customer. Thank you Comcast Proud Captainbo

Captainbo, glad to hear this! I'm glad we could show you how much we value you as a customer! Please feel free to post again if you need further assistance! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!