Community Forum

Comcast pre paid internet

New Poster

Comcast pre paid internet

So I purchased Comcast xfinity prepaid internet at my local Boost dealer on Sat March 3rd 2018. I waited the 48 hrs to call and set everything up and have my service activated.
NOTE: my address has had Comcast before so NOT being able to get service isn't a problem.
I called on Monday the 5th and they couldn't activate my box/account because the couldn't generate me an acct #. That took 2 days. Yesterday the 6th when I called, they had an acct number for me my box was up and ready for signal but they said that they had to send a tech out to "fix" something at the pole... waited for the tech last night and all day today, the 7th, before I called yet again. I find out their us NO TECH coming out, their is no problem at pole and my internet is STILL NOT ACTIVATED!!! I don't know what the excuse is this time because i couldn't understand the lady. I would like at this point to return the box and get my $106.00 dollars back... This is ridiculous.
Expert

Re: Comcast pre paid internet

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Comcast pre paid internet

Hi LESLIEMJ, sorry for the experience you're having with the WiFi pass. In order to get this resolved, please reach out to our Wi-Fi On Demand Team at 1-866-489-0919. They are available 24/7 and will be able to reset your pass. Sorry for the inconvenience.