Community Forum

Comcast power line illegally low across street

New Poster

Comcast power line illegally low across street

Hi,

your line crosses our road and we have informed you a month ago about the fact the line is below legal minimum height. You promised to come the next day to raise it, -again a month ago, - we are still waiting.. I just talked to the fire department and was told their ladders need close to 14 feet to service any street and our neighbors and us could not be helped in case of a fire emergency or EMS. You are obviously putting all of us at great risk. Please ensure  situation is remedied immediately or let me know which number to call at Comcast. 

Expert

Re: Comcast power line illegally low across street

@Mistygris wrote:

Hi,

your line crosses our road and we have informed you a month ago about the fact the line is below legal minimum height. You promised to come the next day to raise it, -again a month ago, - we are still waiting.. I just talked to the fire department and was told their ladders need close to 14 feet to service any street and our neighbors and us could not be helped in case of a fire emergency or EMS. You are obviously putting all of us at great risk. Please ensure  situation is remedied immediately or let me know which number to call at Comcast. 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against Forum Guidelines.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Comcast power line illegally low across street

Hello Mistygris, thank you for creating a post. I can assist you with getting your lines raised, to get started please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!