Community Forum

Comcast loyalty department is cheating today

New Poster

Comcast loyalty department is cheating today

I'm very disappointed to decide to cancel my Comcast service today.

I have been a customer for 2 years, and 2 weeks ago when I inquired about the recent price increase, I was offered a lower price for 12 months: 29.99 per month for performance plus (the same as I had before).  Then I was offered to add $10 per month to get the TV service in a bundle.  I thought it is a good deal, so I took it.  After I installed the TV box, I found there's no HD channels, so I called back and asked to cancel the TV service and asked for the Internet only.   This time another service member told me I had to pay 49.99 per month for the internet only (initially he siad 39.99 then changed to 49.99), more than I have the TV plus Internet.  I think it is so inconsistent from what I heard last time, and someone must be cheating.   The fact that I got 39.99 two weeks ago tells me I was cheated today.

So disappointed that I have decided to stop using the Comcast.  Still, I hope you can hear this that you can provide better customer service for other people.
Official Employee

Re: Comcast loyalty department is cheating today

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you