Community Forum

Comcast line hanging low in road in front of my house!!

Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast line hanging low in road in front of my house!!

My Comcast service line is hanging low in my neighbor's yard - almost touching his fence - and very low in the road in front of my house. I placed a call 2 days ago and was told someone would contact me to come out and repair it, but I've heard nothing. This is dangerous!! I've tried to reach them via phone, Twitter, Facebook and chat, which is not a chat, by the way - it's a search.

I've been with Comcast for almost 10 years and am ready to leave over this. It's ridiculous to have so much trouble getting in touch with someone!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Comcast line hanging low in road in front of my house!!

Hello @coclaregirl

Thank you for posting your question and welcome to the Xfinity Forum. We apologize for the inconvenience you're having trying to get a hold of someone who can come out and get your line raised. I'd be happy to contact your local line tech to submit a ticket to have this taken care of. 

Please send me a private message. In the body of your message please verify your first and last name and the numbers associated with your service address. To send a private message, click on "ComcastChe" and then click send a message.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!