Community Forum

Comcast lies

New Poster

Comcast lies

Customer service scheduled an appointment to fix a problem with my cable. No show, no call then told that appointment was canceled due to weather. My question is: does comcast train their customer service people to be dishonest?

Official Employee

Re: Comcast lies

Hi Ccawful, 

Sorry for the experience you've had while trying to get your issues resolved. I'd like to help rectify this situation. Depending on the type of work that needs to be completed and the weather in your area, sometimes we may have to cancel. I'm not sure what happened in your situation but would like to review your account to see what happened and to get someone out as soon as possible. 

In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!