Community Forum

Comcast lied twice two days in a row

New Poster

Comcast lied twice two days in a row

Called customer service yesterday to view my options i had to upgrade my service package. I previously had 150 mbps internet at 92 dollars a month and was looking to add cable. I was asked which channels id like and was told I could have those channels and keep my same internet speed for 91 dollars a month. After approving that deal amd spending the last half of my day installing the cable it turned out I actually wasn’t going to get those channels. I called again today to complain and request that those channels be added to my account. The sales rep stated that in order to that it would be 8 more dollars a month and I would also be getting 250 mbps internet speeds. After approving this deal the channels i had requested were added to my list, however my service summary stated my internet plan was only 75 mbps. After calling a third time to remedy this the loyalty rep said there was nothing he could do so i canceled the cable service and went back to internet only. Does Comcast actually think that they can deliberately lie about the service you’re buying and their consumers will not notice?