Community Forum

Comcast is worse than horrible.... What do I have to do to get service?!?!?!?

New Poster

Comcast is worse than horrible.... What do I have to do to get service?!?!?!?

Trying to make a long story short: Scheduled to move 7/8. Signed up to move my Comast service several weeks before. (I am moving within the same building from the 7th floor to the 19th floor.). Got a technician time of 7/8 from 3 to 5 pm. Someone called me on 6/30 and said that the service would have be turned on from outside building, also said that it would be no problem to get this done before 7/8. On Friday 7/6, I called to ensure everything was on schedule. The rep said that it had been turned on from outside however my rep appt 7/8 was kicked out of system. She said the soonest they had was 7/15 but she would escalate and make sure I got a tech on 7/8 from 3 to 5 pm. Yesterday, 7/8 I sat at my apartment for two hours waiting for rep. Then I called into Comcast and waited another hour to speak to someone that said there was nothing they could do. Today, 7/9, I called into Comcast again hoping to reach the Chicago market customer loyalty department who transferred me back out to tech support to someone who said he could not help me. What type of business is this? It's absolutely stinks. To pay more than $200 per month for years and be treated like this. Makes absolutely no sense. Who do I need to talk to get help?!?
Official Employee

Re: Comcast is worse than horrible.... What do I have to do to get service?!?!?!?

Hello tired6, I am more than happy to look into this for you and help you get a tech out to install services. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!