Community Forum

Comcast is the ansolute worst.

New Poster

Comcast is the ansolute worst.

Every time I have The Misfortune of speaking to someone from Comcast you guys messed things up and make it worse. This time I am moving and you guys have again going out of your way to make it harder than it needed to be. When I first contacted you about this you told me the address was blocked and I had to call back between 9 and 5 Monday to Friday. When I called back I was told I had to go to a live Center. When I went to the Life Center immediately after if that phone call I was told I had to come only between 9 and 5 and then it was now 5:15. When you finally did install the cable at the new place I said repeatedly that I did not want the old place disconnected until further notice. I made it very clear that I wanted to have cable at both places. Now I'm pulled that you have disconnected the cable at my old place. Not only did I tell you guys that I wanted it running at both places but I told the technician that the reason I wanted it running at both places was because the old place has a freeloading roommate that I was hoping to use the cable to get money out of her. Now you've taken that slim chance away. Also when I called about the cable being disconnected prematurely against my instructions I was told that I would have to call back at a certain hour and take time away from work so that I could be here to make sure that the cable is working when you were able to mess things up without me. We are talking about you flipping a switch or taping a code into a computer does not require my personal attention if you can break it without me you can fix it without me. Thank you for continuing to ruin things for me. I truly hate you guys and I wish desperately wish that there were competition and an open market for cable industry.
Expert

Re: Comcast is the ansolute worst.

hi, I moved your post to the customer service area of the forum.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Comcast is the ansolute worst.

Hello Jenraimo. We apologize for your previous experience. I can help review the options to restart cable service at your old address if you still need service at that address. If so, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.