Community Forum

Comcast is the ansolute worst.

New Poster

Comcast is the ansolute worst.

Every time I have The Misfortune of speaking to someone from Comcast you guys messed things up and make it worse. This time I am moving and you guys have again going out of your way to make it harder than it needed to be. When I first contacted you about this you told me the address was blocked and I had to call back between 9 and 5 Monday to Friday. When I called back I was told I had to go to a live Center. When I went to the Life Center immediately after if that phone call I was told I had to come only between 9 and 5 and then it was now 5:15. When you finally did install the cable at the new place I said repeatedly that I did not want the old place disconnected until further notice. I made it very clear that I wanted to have cable at both places. Now I'm pulled that you have disconnected the cable at my old place. Not only did I tell you guys that I wanted it running at both places but I told the technician that the reason I wanted it running at both places was because the old place has a freeloading roommate that I was hoping to use the cable to get money out of her. Now you've taken that slim chance away. Also when I called about the cable being disconnected prematurely against my instructions I was told that I would have to call back at a certain hour and take time away from work so that I could be here to make sure that the cable is working when you were able to mess things up without me. We are talking about you flipping a switch or taping a code into a computer does not require my personal attention if you can break it without me you can fix it without me. Thank you for continuing to ruin things for me. I truly hate you guys and I wish desperately wish that there were competition and an open market for cable industry.
Expert

Re: Comcast is the ansolute worst.

hi, I moved your post to the customer service area of the forum.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Comcast is the ansolute worst.

Hello Jenraimo. We apologize for your previous experience. I can help review the options to restart cable service at your old address if you still need service at that address. If so, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.