Community Forum

Comcast is <Edited>

New Poster

Comcast is <Edited>

I made the biggest mistake of my life switching from AT&T to Comcast, the customer service representive got hold of me in a mall and promised me a lower rate than what I was paying with a faster speed and after 1 month of haggling with Comcast on the phone I now end up paying $30 extra for the same speed that I had before. <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Inflammatory"> 

After the installation, I was promised the cable line outside my house would be buried within 7 days. Its been a month and no one has come out to bury it. 

I am actively looking to go back to AT&T and will never ever recommend comcast to anyone else. 

Official Employee

Re: Comcast is <Edited>

Hello @Samiam7. We're sorry you feel that way. I can certainly assist with reviewing your account for any additional savings that may be available. I'll just need to access your account. I can also assist in alerting our local tech ops team to get that cable bury completed. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.