Community Forum

Comcast is <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Inflammatory Remarks>

New Poster

Comcast is <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Inflammatory Remarks>

I am livid!!!!! After calling several times over that last month and babysitting my account I am told today that Comcast has not processed my refund!! And they were only going to credit me $20 to my bank account! After a very stressful phone conversation and requesting a supervisor I am told that they will work on my refund and I will have to wait another 4-6 weeks to receive a refund check. I asked to send me my money to my bank account like they are doing the $20 and was told they do not have the capability to do that!! Umm that makes no sense! You can do it for part of my credit? <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Inflammatory Remarks>  I will be sharing this with a higher level and letting everyone know that <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Inflammatory Remarks>

Official Employee

Re: Comcast <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Inflammatory Remarks>

Hello Cardonej81. We apologize for any inconvenience. I can assist with checking the status of the refund you are owed. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.