Community Forum

Comcast forgot to bury the cable.

New Poster

Comcast forgot to bury the cable.

Hi! 

I called Support and they weren't very helpful with my issue, so was hoping I could get some assistance here perhaps!

I have been a loyal Comcast customer through multiple moves no problem. However, my most recent move was June 6th, 2019. House is new construction and the tech came out and ran a cable from the box to the house, and said another team had to come and bury it. No problem. 

However, it is now August 30th, and no one has come to bury the cable! It is still pulled across my yard and driveway. 

What is the quickest way to get this resolved?

Thanks!

Official Employee

Re: Comcast forgot to bury the cable.

Hello @DanMitchell05, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! It's upsetting to hear about the troubles you experienced on the phone with us, so I apologize for that. We absolutely appreciate your loyalty and can't thank you enough for continuing to choose Comcast as your service provider. 

I'm sorry to hear that this line has not been buried yet, I will double-check everything on my end, but I can absolutely assist you with getting someone out to get this taken care of.  Can you please send a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send a Private Message, please click “Comcast_Support” and click “send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!