Community Forum

Comcast doesn’t have my apt as an option

New Poster

Comcast doesn’t have my apt as an option

I’m trying to sign up for internet and my new apt is not an option when signing up. The address is an option, just not the apt.
Expert

Re: Comcast doesn’t have my apt as an option

@Alex_22 wrote:
I’m trying to sign up for internet and my new apt is not an option when signing up. The address is an option, just not the apt.

Is it blocked?

Has it ever had cable services from Comcast?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I’m not sure if it’s had service to that specific apt, but the building has comcast
Official Employee

Hi Alex_22. We welcome you to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. I can assist with reviewing your address in our system and check for Serviceability. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!