Community Forum

Comcast doesn't care

Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast doesn't care

So we all know companies that are too big to care about their customers. it showed up in out neighborhood today. Xfinity / Comcast did work to the main line today which had to totally be planed as they had two service trucks here. There was not an outage before they arrived and everything was working.
Then they disconnected us or some reason. They took down the internet for the whole neighborhood without any notice to customers at all. I am sure that most of the kids were doing their online school. All the business people are online doing work. I was in a online meeting with customers and they blew me off in an instant. I called Xfinity / Comcast customer support and they tell me that is just the way they do business. I can go to a phone app or text a number to find out if have an outage but nothing to warn about a planned maintenance event. They have all the info as the app shows you the area that is affected. So why not send an email or phone message the day before letting us know, The reason they are too big to care.