Community Forum

Comcast crew with a Truck damaged my backyard cobblestone pathway

New Poster

Comcast crew with a Truck damaged my backyard cobblestone pathway

Hello, 

About 11:00AM today - 5/31/18 a comcast crew drove their truck into my backyard over my cobblestone pathway damagaing it.

I talked to a crew member Ryan - (id 5477)  about 12:30 PM after I rushed home work after hearing about it. He was reluctantly unapologetic and kept insisting that he had the right to enter the property

I explained to him though he had the right to enter the property by way of easement, he had no right or permission to drive his big truck on my cobblestone pathway damaging it

I told him that I wasn't notified by either phone or text or ny notice on my door.

Please advise how this damage is going to be repaired, failing which I will report it to the Attorney general's office and Small claims court .

I can be reached at <forums violation>

Please provide me a phone number where I can talk to someone in comcast 

Ramesh Bala

<forums violation>

IMG_0080.JPG
Official Employee

Re: Comcast crew with a Truck damaged my backyard cobblestone pathway

swaram92, sorry to hear about the damage to your property. Let's get this taken care of. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help. Just click my name and then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!