Community Forum

Comcast changes my appointment and has no idea why

New Poster

Comcast changes my appointment and has no idea why

My landscapers cut our cable line as well as my neighbors. We called Thursday to let Comcast know and they scheduled an appointment for today from 5-7. I leave work early to be home for my appointment and I find that my neighbors are hooked back up and ours still has wires sticking up from the ground. Being that we both feed to the same box I got concerned as to why mine was not hooked up but have faith that they will be back since my appointment was from 5 to 7. At 5:15 I receive a pop-up message that my appointment was changed to Monday from 3-5. How did this happen? Comcast customer service has no idea why it was changed and tried to blame us on rescheduling it. How in the world did the tech come out and fix their line but not ours and then change our appointment? They accidentally cut our line on New Year's Eve 3 years ago when they turned on the cable for the same house and it took me days to get it fixed. I know alot of people in the area due to my position and I will continually make sure others know how bad the service is including every HOA I service.