Community Forum

Comcast always wants to cancel service call

New Poster

Comcast always wants to cancel service call

Why does it take me 90 mins or more with support to set up a technician visit, then several days before the appointment someone outsourced from India calls my home to argue that my service has been fixed and now they don't need to keep the appointment??? This has happened each time we've needed assistance with our home security for the last 3 years. Please let us keep our appointments, I've already done the necessary troubleshooting on my own and with the person on the phone and chat. I don't need more phone calls to troubleshoot and CERTAINLY don't need someone telling me the issue is fixed when it hasn't been operating properly for over 1 year!

Official Employee

Re: Comcast always wants to cancel service call

Hello, atan71. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I'm sorry to hear this has been your experience. I can absolutely assist you with setting up a service appointment as well as keep a close eye on it so it is completed successfully. Please feel free to send me a private message with your first and last name so I can help.

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Comcast always wants to cancel service call

atan71, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get your services set up without any further troubles, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!