Community Forum

Comcast absolutely egregious customer service has lied to me a total of 4 times now.

Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast absolutely egregious customer service has lied to me a total of 4 times now.

I am shocked at this absurd issue. First off in buisiness you don't lie to your customers that's just bad buisiness. I'm going to give this 1 last shot and see that this issue is completely escalated or I will be reporting this incident to the better buisiness bureua aswell as posting my recording and my experience on my social media platforms.

To start, The first time I reached out. The woman lied through every step of the process, in the end she made my bill sugnificantly higher and didn't tell me anything about extra charges. She told me this was a "gift" she was giving me.That gift was television channels when I told her I do not use broadcast television at all and am not interested in a sales pitch in the middle of a billing issue call. (Raising my bill roughly 30$.20$ of which were hidden charges Some gift.)

The rep then told me I would see the charges credited on my next months bill.

Come next month nothing, I call back speak to another rep that fixes the problem she created atleast to some degree in his mind, then tells me the same thing next month it will show on my bill. Then NOTHING.

Then Last night I'm on the phone with comcast for well over an hour trying to sort out this situation. She explains to me that everything the past reps did from even the notes they left about the call were inproperly handled as there was no names or references to anything I had said.Finally after being on the phone for well over an hour (my time is just as valuable as yours btw I charge 200$ an hour for my service so you're effectively costing me money right?) the woman then tells me I will see 2 30$ credit's and another credit for 140$ Today I only see 1 30$ credit. I've pretty much had it with this so called "customer service" If this is what I Can be expecting from you guys. I will gladly switch to Centurylink.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Comcast absolutely egregious customer service has lied to me a total of 4 times now.

Update: After Calling again the rep assured me they were "Waiting to have a supervisor apply my other credits"

We shall see.