Community Forum

Comcast/Xfinity Teaches it’s service employees to be rude & lie to its customers!!!

New Poster

Comcast/Xfinity Teaches it’s service employees to be rude & lie to its customers!!!

I have been enduring service interruptions on both my cable tv & internent since summer of 2017 (today is 2/4/18)!! I called & get this nonsense that it’s related to the sun. Mind you I had a service tec out for my box who checked all my connections at the start of summer... I decided to keep calling & in early Nov I am told the issue is resolved. I was told that I would not receive ANY credit adjustment for months of service issues, but that I would have no further trouble. I DID! So in December I called. I was told that they would send a tec out, but I would receive no credit for my constant service interruptions (for both tv & internet) till they were able to solve the issue per corporate policy. What kind of company would continue to charge their customers 100% months on end for less than 100% service because THEY are unable to resolve their issues?? Then the tech comes out, completely unaware that my tv service is also an issue... But he SAID he resolved the problem. So I called to get an adjustment on my bill for months of invonvient service interruptions & I am told $20 is the best they can do. Well of course! Refuse to give me an ongoing credit for your ongoing issue that you are unable to resolve than say the max you can give at any one time is $20. AGAIN more dishonesty!!’ I asked what credit was provided for one day of service issues & the dishonest response was “I don’t know.” I said at best I should get a 10% credit for 3 months cuz I have been told it was fixed. They said ok & credited me $36 (or 12 a month for a $120 bill). I then get a bill for $125ish dollars!!! I call to inquire about my credit & am told it was applied but my bill is much much more than $120... So more dishonesty!!! Then I am told (by the loyalty department) that I have been put on a new contract, which brings my bill after taxes back down to $110ish & because I am credited for my payment + an addl $8 credit my next bill will be $80 after tax & $110ish going forward. Much later I receive an e-mail that said my credit was only $6 (again more dishonesty) but I decided I had spent enough time dealing with Comcast’s so-called customer service & the $2 wasn’t worth it. Then I get a bill in the mail... it’s not $80 that I was promised, it’s not the regular $110 I should be paying on the go forward, it’s not even the $120 I had been told I was paying in December, BUT $134!!!!! I mean UNBELIEVABLE!!! So I call Tuesday & ask to speak to a manager in the loyalty department, this kid insists he can help me... He says he pulled up my bill & it is actually $84. He said that the paper bill was sent before the new service price & adjustment had been applied. He so said he would take the addl $4 off cuz that is what I had been promised.

After all the lies I was still feeling uncomfortable, so I tried to pull my bill up online. I was locked out of my account... able to login, but unable to view my bill & unable to operate as the primary user...So I messaged Comcast & they said they would adjust my bill another $15. Yesterday night I triedloggining in again... Was my bill the $65 now promised? NO Was it the $80 promised before? NO Was it the $84 it was suppose to be at the start of my call Tuesday? NO!! Was it even the $110 which is what is suppose to be my regular bill after tax on the go forward! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! It was the $134 less the $15 credit from being locked out of my account to view my bill... This is unbelievable!!! Not only is the EXTREMEMLY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE BUT IT IS DOWN RIGHT DECEITFUL & FRADULANT!!!

I call again & the office is closed. So I called at 8:20 this morning. I look up the direct number on the Comcast page for the loyalty department & GUESS WHAT? More dishonesty!!! After calling that number I am sent through the rifles line. I asked for a manager in the loyalty department AGAIN & they try AGAIN to deter me, but I insist. After being told I am being transferred to the manager in loyalty department I get some extremely rude senior customer service rep. She finally stops arguing with me & says she is putting me on hold for her manager. Then AFTER being on hold for a few Cleeose (probably a fake name because dishonesty appears to be Comcast’s game) tells me there is NO MANAGER on duty. I question her, but she insists. Ami really to believe they have employees operating w/ no management? Or that I was put on hold to speak w/ one (after practically begging two people) only for them to have magically dissappeared???

Comcast or now Xfinity must be breeding (if not flat out teaching) a culture of dishonesty & blatant rudeness for me to have been treated so poorly & lied to this much!! And guess what?! I am still experiencing regular service interruptions LMFAO!!! I am giving you one last chance to correct this! Then I am writing letters to corporate & starting a search on how I can rectify being defrauded as a customer.
Official Employee

Re: Comcast/Xfinity Teaches it’s service employees to be rude & lie to its customers!!!

Hi MGreif, 

This isn't the experience we want for our customers. I'd like to review your account as well as investigate the service issues you are having to see how we can make this right for you. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.