Community Forum

Comcast / Xfinity Bulk Agreements - STAY AWAY

New Poster

Comcast / Xfinity Bulk Agreements - STAY AWAY

Our community signed a Bulk agreement with Comcast 2 years ago. While I was not on the HOA Board at the time, I was in favor of the agreement.  In the years since, service reliability has degraded, several contractual items have never been provided, and our "rep" does not return phone calls or emails.  The worst of it is that a portion of our homes has had outages nearly every day for going on a month, and no one seems to care.  All of this and we can't get anyone on the phone to help.

While I thought this would be a good savings for our community at the time, I'm regetting my former position.  Any savings I was realizing just went out the window as I had to order an AT&T Fiber line as a backup so I would have service when working from home.

I'd HIGHLY suggest any communities thinking of a bulk agreement to include service level agreements into their contracts.  Our only option at this point is to cancel the whole thing since Comcast is in Breach of our agreement...which we already have our attorney working on.

Sean Ford
Managing Broker
Franco & Ford Real Estate
ford@f2realty.com
305-788-3673
Contributor

Re: Comcast / Xfinity Bulk Agreements - STAY AWAY

We have the same problem.  Would you mind sharing the if you figured out a resolution or the status?

We would appreicate any help in getting Comcast to live up to their responsibilities.

Official Employee

Re: Comcast / Xfinity Bulk Agreements - STAY AWAY

Hello @seanford & @northwoodssav, I can further look into these service concerns for you! Can you please send me a Private Message with the full name as it appears on the account, your full name, the full address and phone number listed?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. Thanks! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!