Community Forum

Comcast This Message is Intended for You

Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast This Message is Intended for You

Comcast,

I posted a question yesterday that was intended for one of your representatives and never received a response. The question was: 'Hello, trying to change my package online with no success. Can someone help me? '

I understand the entire world is in a Pandemic right now but I'm SHOCKED how ill-prepared Comcast was for this crisis. I'm in the Financial Industry and work for the biggest Financial company in the world and all the companies I work with, including my company,  were well prepared for this crises and when a customer reaches out to my company or I reach out to one of our partner companies they have a representative available to answer my call. Yesterday I was on the phone for hours trying to get a hold of a Comcast representative with no success. My company including all the partner companies have their employees working from home and are readily available to assist their customers. Shame on you Comcast for not being prepared for this crisis! I even tried posting my question in this Forum hoping one of your representatives would contact me and this technique is even a failure for Comcast.  

Please don’t give me the baloney that you’re a big company with many customers because I guarantee you Comcast is much smaller than the company I work for and the companies I deal with on a daily basis. Our companies were prepared and Comcast wasn’t.   

Can you please inform me how I can contact one of your Comcast representatives for the assistance I need.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Comcast This Message is Intended for You

@rtbilotta wrote:

Can you please inform me how I can contact one of your Comcast representatives for the assistance I need.

You can post about your issue here, leaving out any personal identifying information - and admonishments.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Hello,

Thank you so much for replying to me post. My question hasn't been answered. I would like to  contact a Comcast represetative and haven't had any success. I tried their online chat in myaccount and it's worthless.  Do they have another chat option where I can chat with a live person or do they have an email address that I can send my questions to. 

Thanks Again for Responding!

Highlighted
Expert

@rtbilotta wrote:

Hello,

Thank you so much for replying to me post. My question hasn't been answered. I would like to  contact a Comcast represetative and haven't had any success. I tried their online chat in myaccount and it's worthless.  Do they have another chat option where I can chat with a live person or do they have an email address that I can send my questions to. 

Thanks Again for Responding!

There isn't an email address, sorry.  And we are live people here, but also limited in our numbers.  Honestly, posting about your issue is the fastest way to get an employee response.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!