Community Forum

Comcast Technicians forged my signature on 'Residential alarm installation and services agreement'

Regular Visitor

Comcast Technicians forged my signature on 'Residential alarm installation and services agreement'

I won't get into all of the issues I had with my service and getting things working after the install was done or on how the sensors were slapped on my windows and doors (crooked) and the keypad was also mounted crooked and off center.  Those are things I can fix (but it's annoying).

The biggest problem I have is that the technicians forged a contract.  I didn't see any sort of contracts and they didn't step through anything with me in that regard.  When they left, I got an email with two signed contracts.  Interesting I thought so I opened the contracts.  Low and behold, there is this pdf called: 

Residential alarm installation and services agreement.  I opened it and there are all these spots that say customer initials.  Interesting I think, those are not my initials and I never saw this or signed this.  This is, wrong.

So I contacted Billing and Service by phone already and I was told they would file an issue and someone would contact.  A week went by and I wasn't contacted.  I created a chat case and asked for a follow-up and I was contacted by a man who I think is another country asking me to go to the local branch office with my contract and my ID and other examples of my signature.  

So, that's ridiculous.  No one has done any follow-up on Comcast's part of this.  Your company would hold me to this contract which I didn't even sign and you guys show absolutely no ownership in making this right.  I'm not asking for the techs to be fired but with all the issues I dealt with getting my services working and the install done to begin with and now your company is forging contracts.  

I'd like some follow-up on this.  You can see the pdf on my own profile and if you graduated 2nd grade you can see the initials on the contact are not my initials.  Why should I go to the local branch office?  The local branch office should be calling me apologizing.  Please take some initiative on this.   

Official Employee

Re: Comcast Technicians forged my signature on 'Residential alarm installation and services agree...

Hi MWtimes,

Sorry for the experience you've had while getting your Xfinity Home Security Installed. If you were referred to a service center to compare your signatures, it's because we have no way of doing so over the phone or online. Either way, I want to help make this situation right. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.