Community Forum

Comcast Technician Tickets

Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast Technician Tickets

My service is connected to an old house out front which is going to be torn down.  They will be bulldozing the entire area.  The building I live in is behind that old house.  The phone / internet service starts from the pole at the very corner of Hwy 184 and Jordan Drive in Laurel MS - The cable is underground from the pole to the side of the old house that they are going to tear down.  Then it goes up the side of the old house and is draped over the roof of the old house and across the roof to the back of the building where I live.  I have a ticket number 050935679 which was for moving the service 1 pole down from the corner of Jordan Drive and from there it was to be routed to a pole next to the building where I live.   They called notifying me that the technician would be there the next morning between 8 and 10 AM.  About 3 PM I called to find out why nobody arrived or called.  The lady in support said that the ticket 050935679 had been marked as "work completed".   While talking to her I told her that the service was still coming in from the side of the hold house they are going to tear down.  I cannot understand why it was marked as "work completed" when they did not do anything.  If somebody did show up, why did the not call me - I was here all day waiting for someone to show and call.  Who would mark it as though the work was completed when it was not?   She gave me a new ticket number and somebody was supposed to call me the next day to tell me when they would be coming out here - - that was 3 days ago and nobody has called.  The new ticket number is 050968767.  They are moving the electric power from the side of the old house this week and they need me to have this phone / internet line moved.  I do not want to make anyone angry over this - sometime even professionals can be vindictive.  I just need to have this done soon.  What do I do ?