Community Forum

Comcast Tap

New Poster

Comcast Tap

Hello,

I've recently moved into a new construction home. The rest of the subdivision is serviced by Comcast. Unfortunately, it has been a struggle for me to complete installation of cable and internet through Comcast. I worked through three different reps before I was finally able to sign up and schedule an installation for earlier this week.

Unfortunately, however, after the installation technician arrived, he was unable to complete the installation. He advised that a tap was needed closer to our home. He was able to point out many other nearby taps surrounding us but explained that none were positioned in a place that could be used to feed our house. The installation was placed on hold, and I've not heard anything back from Comcast since that time.

Can someone please assist me in contacting the appropriate personnel at Comcast to have a tap installed closer to my house?

Admin1

Re: Comcast Tap

Hi shek9 -- I can help with this tap installation. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication please. I will work with local construction and tech ops to have this tap installed.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

New Poster

Thank you. I've just sent you a PM with the requested details.

Admin1

shek9 -- I received your PM. Thank you for providing your account information. I have forwarded this to local tech ops and construction for further assistance. I will work with them on what the next step will be for delivering service to your location. I'll keep you updated with any information they share. 

New Poster

Thank you. I'll wait to hear from you further.

Admin1

shek9 -- Thank you for working with our local tech ops team on getting service delivered to your address. I am following up on your install. Was the tech able to get everything installed and working as intended?