Community Forum

Comcast TV out for over a month and a 1/2

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Comcast TV out for over a month and a 1/2

I'm trying to figure out if anybody else has had this issue I have had a Comcast issue with my TV service for over a month and a 1/2. I have had 4 different technicians including a so called manager that has supposedly fix the issue and still having the same issue. What happens is it just restarts and restarts over and over. Making us unable to watch TV 80 percent of the time. I think this is absolutely ridiculous I was given a bill credit for I believe $75 when my bill is over $210. I don't know how they can charge me when I'm not receiving the service plus they're wasting my time sending multi technicians out who look around pretend like they're fixing something and then tell me it's fixed only for the problem to happen that very night. I have even had a technician who came to my house and told me that there is a service outage in my area and that he can just leave because there's nothing I can do after waiting a week for them to come out. I understand that there are outages but for a month and a 1/2 really. I have never dealt with a worse customer service. I get an attitude from the people on the phone when I call because I don't wanna go through an hour of restarting questions. I have been through it a million times almost every day in the 1st couple weeks and I've given up at this point. I really don't know how to deal with the issue at this point everyone comes out and tells me a different thing is wrong and that it's fixed but the same problem continues. I have wasted countless hours calling restarting and trying to figure out the problem only to be at the same place again.
Official Employee

Re: Comcast TV out for over a month and a 1/2

kathrynS1, appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. I know this has been a frustrating time--especially since you've been paying for service you can't use! I've been there before. Thanks for sticking with us throughout all of this. Let's get to the bottom of these reboots. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send me a private message on the top right hand side.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Hi,  

I had team come out last week sorry didn't contact back dealing with some medical issues.  I wanted to contact you about getting a full credit for all the time that was lost.  I receive credit for some of the issues I believe last month or the month before.  I really think that they need to make more reasonable credit since I have been out of service for over month and half and been paying for services that I can't use.  It has reallly been hard having to make time and sit home to wait over 5 times for someone to come out.  Not to mention all the time that I have spent on the phone with representatives.  I feel like it is unfair for comcast to expect me to pay for service that I cleary couldn't use.  I'm reaching out to see how you can help.  I have had to miss work to wait for someone to come to the house but all that I really want is to get the fair compension for all the services that would not be used during this period.  I have been loyal customer and been with comcast a long time and have never been left so disappointed and upset before with a company in my life 

Official Employee

I'm right with ya! As soon as we confirm the work is done and your services are stable, we can discuss a credit while you were down. More details in PM. 

Ken

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

kathrynS1, glad to hear services have improved after the line was buried! Post again if you need anything!