Community Forum

Comcast Support <Edited>

New Poster

Comcast Support <Edited>

I was given a support window yesterday over the phone between 7AM-10AM so I figured I go into work late.  This morning, the app tells me my support window is between 6AM and 9PM.  WHAT?!?! How can they justify good customer service by giving me a 15 hour support window and making me miss work?  I would have just blown it off and rescheduled buy I have to get my internet working and who knows if they'd show up for the second window.
I swear I can't wait until Verizon 5G hits so I can drop this mess.

Official Employee

Re: Comcast Support Lies (And they S**k!)

Hi bm1106,  thank you for reaching out here on your community forums. Was a technician able to make it out?  Please let me know if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Comcast Support Lies (And they S**k!)

Hi bm1106,  I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!