Community Forum

Comcast Serviceability Request

Regular Visitor

Comcast Serviceability Request

Hello,

We were displaced by the Camp Fire in northern california and will now be living down a rural road. I am pretty sure the main road that this road connects to has comcast (as the next road down from it is a mobile home park that I think has comcast available within it).

However, when I enter our current new address, the comcast service locator cannot recognize it. How can I submit a serviceability ticket/request to see if Comcast would consider running line down the road I will now be living on? I know this is a comcast area other than the particular road I am now on? Thank you for any help you can provide.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Comcast Serviceability Request

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Comcast Serviceability Request

dunlap1, welcome to the forums! 

I'm so sorry to hear about the fires in CA, and I'd love to see what we can do to service your current address. To get started, please send me a PM with your first and last name. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!