Community Forum

Comcast Seasonal Convenience Plan Question

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Comcast Seasonal Convenience Plan Question

What are the restrictions for the Seasonal Convenience Plan? Suppose one places their account on the seasonal convenience plan in 2018. I understand the limit is 270 days. Suppose that limit has expired. How long after that expiration date can one initiate the Seasonal Convenience Plan in 2019 for another 270 days? According to the website, the only restriction is that the "next" initiation must be at least 10 months after the initiation of the prior Seasonal Convenience Plan.

Is there also some number of days that must go by between the end of the prior Seasonal Convenience Plan and the beginning of the next one?

Many thanks!

Expert

Re: Comcast Seasonal Convenience Plan Question

@irvreg wrote:

What are the restrictions for the Seasonal Convenience Plan? Suppose one places their account on the seasonal convenience plan in 2018. I understand the limit is 270 days. Suppose that limit has expired. How long after that expiration date can one initiate the Seasonal Convenience Plan in 2019 for another 270 days? According to the website, the only restriction is that the "next" initiation must be at least 10 months after the initiation of the prior Seasonal Convenience Plan.

Is there also some number of days that must go by between the end of the prior Seasonal Convenience Plan and the beginning of the next one?

Many thanks!

The answer is in your post: 10 months from the initiation of the first hold.  If you started a hold on January 1, it would be October before you could start a new hold.  270 days would take you to September.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

OK, thank you. Someone at  customer service told me you must restart and pay full price for at least 4 months before starting seasonal convenience again. That is incorrect according to what you are telling me. Thanks again.

Official Employee

Hello irvreg -- Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for using this for your question. I am happy to hear Again was able to answer your question, was there any further assistance you may need going forward?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!